The Fifth Risk
|Publisher||W. W. Norton & Company|
|October 2, 2018|
The Fifth Risk is a 2018 non-fiction book by Michael Lewis that examines the transition and political appointments of the Donald Trump presidency, especially with respect to three government agencies: the Department of Energy, the Department of Agriculture, and the Department of Commerce. The book spent fourteen weeks on The New York Times non-fiction best-seller list. A lengthy excerpt from the book was published twice by The Guardian, using a quote from a top adviser to Trump in the title.
- Szalai, Jennifer (October 2, 2018). "Michael Lewis Makes a Story About Government Infrastructure Exciting". Book Review. The New York Times. Retrieved December 23, 2018.
- Klein, Joe (2018-10-08). "Michael Lewis Wonders Who's Really Running the Government". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- "The Fifth Risk". Kirkus Reviews. October 2, 2018. Retrieved December 23, 2018.
- "The Fifth Risk". Publishers Weekly. October 2018. Retrieved December 23, 2018.
- Blasdel, Alex (2018-09-22). "Michael Lewis: The Big Short author on how Trump is gambling with nuclear disaster". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- "Hardcover Nonfiction Books - Best Sellers - Feb. 2, 2019 - The New York Times". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-11-12.
- This guy doesn't know anything: the inside story of Trump's shambolic transition team, The Guardian, September 27, 2018
- Canfield, David (October 31, 2018). "The Obamas plan to adapt book about Trump administration for Netflix". EW.com. Retrieved 2019-02-11.
|This article about a book on politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|