(Redirected from The Final)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up final or finals in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Final, Finals or The Final may refer to:
- Final (competition), the last or championship round of a sporting competition, match, game, or other contest which decides a winner for an event
- Another term for playoffs, describing a sequence of contests taking place after a regular season or round-robin tournament, culminating in a final by the first definition.
- final (Java), a keyword in the Java programming language
- Final case, a grammatical case
- Final examination, a test given at the end of a course of study or training
- Part of a syllable
- Final, a tone of the Gregorian mode
Art and entertainment
- Final (film), a 2001 science fiction film
- The Final (film), a 2010 thriller
- Final (band), an English electronic musical group
- The Final (album), an album by Wham!
- "The Final", a song by Dir en grey on the album Withering to Death
- Finals (comics), a four-issue comic book mini-series.
- Final approach (disambiguation)
- Finale (disambiguation)
- Finality (disambiguation)
- Finally (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Final
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Final.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.