The Financial Express (India)
|Owner(s)||Indian Express Group|
|Headquarters||B/B1, Express Building, Sector 10, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India|
The Financial Express is an Indian English-language business newspaper owned by The Indian Express Group. It has been published by the Indian Express group since 1961. The Financial Express specialises in Indian and international business and financial news. Its editor is Sunil Jain.
The paper publishes 11 editions from a number of Indian cities. It also gives out two noteworthy awards - FE India's Best Bank Awards and FE-EVI Green Business Leadership Awards.
- "The Financial Express Newspaper Description". magzter.com. Retrieved 3 June 2020.
- "Need to see how AAP works with Centre if wins: Sunil Jain". moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 3 June 2020.
- "#IndependenceDay: The rise and rise of The Indian Express Group". Business Insider. 15 August 2015. Retrieved 22 September 2020.
- Official website (Mobile)
- Financial Express ePaper (E-Paper – Digital Replica of the newspaper)
- Financial Express Hindi website