First edition (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The First Edition)
First edition is the first set of copies of a book printed from substantially the same setting of type.
(The) First Edition may also refer to:
- First Edition (Paper Lace album), 1972
- First Edition (George Shearing and Jim Hall album), 1981
- First Edition (Dei Hamo album), 2005
- The First Edition (band), a country music/rock band, later known as "Kenny Rogers and the First Edition"
- The First Edition (album), 1967 debut album
Film & Television
- First Edition (film), 1977 American short documentary film
- First Edition (Australian TV program), a long running Australian breakfast news program
- First Edition (TV series), defunct news program on Irish television netword TV3
- "The First Edition", an episode of The Waltons
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First edition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.