First edition (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The First Edition)Jump to navigation Jump to search
First edition is the first set of copies of a book printed from substantially the same setting of type.
(The) First Edition may also refer to:
- First Edition (Paper Lace album), 1972
- First Edition (George Shearing and Jim Hall album), 1981
- First Edition (Dei Hamo album), 2005
- The First Edition (band), a country music/rock band, later known as "Kenny Rogers and the First Edition"
- The First Edition (album), 1967 debut album
- First Edition Records, a record label owned by the Louisville Orchestra
Film & Television
- First Edition (film), 1977 American short documentary film
- First Edition (Australian TV program), a long running Australian breakfast news program
- First Edition (TV series), defunct news program on Irish television netword TV3
- "The First Edition", an episode of The Waltons