The First Seed
|The First Seed|
|Studio album by|
|Released||October 9, 2006|
The First Seed is the debut studio album by American singer and songwriter Yummy Bingham. It was released in the United Kingdom on October 9, 2006. The album is entirely written by Bingham with main production from Rockwilder, and was supported with lead singles "Come Get It", "Is It Good to You" & “One More Chance".
The album was originally due for a U.S. release on September 27, 2005, through Motown. It was then delayed to March 21, 2006, then delayed again due to the lack of attention received by its singles & for additional business reasons (Bingham broke her management deal with Muzic Park Records' co-CEO Randy Parker).
Still signed to Motown in the U.S., Bingham signed with Motown's UK parent label Island Records Group in June 2006.
The label released "Come Get It" as her debut UK single on October 2, 2006—one week prior to the album's release.
|1.||"Intro" (feat. Busta Rhymes)||Rockwilder||1:42|
|2.||"Come Get It" (feat. Jadakiss)||Jenius Bervine & Clay Sears||3:25|
|3.||"Is It Good To You"||Rockwilder||2:39|
|4.||"I Don't Really"||Rockwilder||3:32|
|5.||"You Ain't Ready"||Jake One||3:47|
|7.||"Piece Of My Heart"||Rockwilder||3:59|
|8.||"What More"||Smith Brothers||4:31|
|10.||"One More Chance"||Rockwilder, Yummy Bingham||5:46|
|11.||"Had To Be Me"||Loren Dawson||3:54|
|12.||"All My Life"||Dinky Bingham||3:15|
|15.||"Is It Good To You (Remix)" (feat. Fabolous & Red Café)||Rockwilder||3:28|
- Executive producers: Yummy Bingham, Rockwilder, Sylvia Rhone, Sam Barnes
- Producers: Rockwilder, The Smith Bros. a.k.a. The Beatsmithz, Junius Bervine, Clay Sears, Loren Dawson, Troy Oliver, Jake One, Dinky Bingham, B-EZ, Soul Diggaz, Fitzroy "The Art Teacher" Reid
- All vocals : Yummy Bingham
- Guests : Busta Rhymes, Jadakiss, Fabolous, Red Café
- Engineers: Darren Rapp, William Garrett, Victor Mancusi, Greg Smith, Josiah Hendler, Justin Rossi, Pat Viala, Dinky Bingham,
- Mixing: Pat Viala, Angel Aponte
- Mastering: Chris Athens
- A&R: Randy Parker, Sam Barnes
- A&R coordination : Traci Tolmaire
- Marketing : Tatia Adams Fox, Mike Killmon
- Creative director: Sandy Brummels
- Art Direction: Christopher Kornmann
- Photography: Francis Hills