First Time (2012 film)
|Directed by||Han Yan|
|Produced by||Bill Kong|
|Screenplay by||Han Yan|
|Music by||Keith Chan
|Edited by||Angie Lam|
Song Shiqiao (Angelababy), 22, lives with her devoted mother, widowed shop owner Zheng Qing (Jiang Shan). Shiqiao, who always dreamed of being a ballet dancer, cannot exert herself physically as she suffers from form of myasthenia, a neuromuscular disease, that her father died of; the medication she takes also causes memory lapses. One day, at a charity fair, she bumps into Gong Ning (Mark Chao), a former high-school friend she always liked, and the two end up dating, despite the initial disapproval of her mother. Gong Ning dropped out of university to spend more time with a rock band he leads; also, his girlfriend, dancer Peng Wei (Cindy Yen), has dumped him because of his inability to focus his life. However, for Shiqiao, Gong Ning is the perfect partner.
- Angelababy as Song Shiqiao
- Mark Chao as Gong Ning / Lü Xia
- Jiang Shan as Zheng Qing, Shiqiao's mother
- Cindy Yen as Peng Wei, Gong Ning's ex-girlfriend
- Allen Chao as Gong Ning's father
- Tian Yuan as Gu Qi, rock band member
- Bai Baihe as Wei Jiajia, rival rock singer
- Huang Xuan as Li Rao, Peng Wei's new boyfriend
- Zhao Yingjun as rock band member
- Wu Xiaoliang
- Fan Lin
- "Teaser For 'First Time'". Far East Films. 19 February 2012. Archived from the original on 12 March 2012. Retrieved 2012-02-23.
- Yip, Wai Yee. "From wannabe model to female lead in First Time – Angelababy". The Straits Times. Retrieved 2012-06-16.
- Elley, Derek. "First Time". Film Business Asia. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
|This article related to Chinese film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|