The Five may refer to:
- The Five (composers), a group of Russian nationalist composers
- The Five (gods), a group of five gods in Trudi Canavan's Age of the Five trilogy
- The Famous Five (novel series), a series of children's adventure novels written by English author Enid Blyton.
- The Central Park Five, 2012 documentary by Ken Burns about the Central Park jogger case, known as Central Park 5
- The Five (film), a 2013 South Korean film
- El 5 de Talleres, a 2015 film set in Argentina
- Top Five, a 2014 American film starring Chris Rock
- The Five (TV program), a news and opinion program featuring Fox News commentators
- The Five (TV series), a 2016 British crime drama television series on Sky1
- "The Five" (Sanctuary), an episode of the science fiction series Sanctuary
- "The Five" (The Vampire Diaries) an episode of the TV series The Vampire Diaries
- The New York Five, a group of five New York City architects, 1969–1975
- Interstate 5 in California, commonly referred to as "the 5" by people from Southern California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Five.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.