Five senses (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Five Senses)
|Look up five senses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Five senses refers to the five traditionally recognized methods of perception, or sense: taste, sight, touch, smell, and hearing.
Five senses or The Five Senses may also refer to:
- Five wits, a categorisation scheme originating in Shakespearean times
- 5 Senses (album), a 1981 EP by XTC
- Five Senses (Pentagon EP), 2016 EP by the South Korean male group Pentagon
- The Five Senses (film), a 1999 Canadian drama film
- The Five Senses (pair of paintings), a pair of oil paintings made by Jan Brueghel the Elder and others in 1617–18
- The Five Senses (series), a set of allegorical paintings created at Antwerp in 1617–18 by Jan Brueghel the Elder and Peter Paul Rubens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Five senses.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.