From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Fixer (film))
|Look up fixer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fixer or The Fixer may refer to:
In arts, entertainment, and media
In comics and literature
- Fixer (comics), the name of two different characters appearing in Marvel Comics publications
- The Fixer (comics), a 2003 comic strip about the Bosnian War
- The Fixer (novel), a 1966 novel by Bernard Malamud
In film and television
- Frank "The Fixer" Tagliano, the protagonist of the Netflix Original Series Lilyhammer
- RC-1140, known as "Fixer", a character of Delta Squad in the Star Wars universe
- Fixer (film), a 2014 film directed by Joshua Marc Allen
- The Fixer (1968 film), a 1968 film based on the Malamud novel
- The Fixer (TV series), a British 2008 television drama, starring Andrew Buchan
- The Fixer (2015 TV series), a Hong Kong 2015 television drama
- The Fixer (2016 American film), an American film
- The Fixer (2016 Romanian film), a Romanian film
- The Fixer, the alternate local title in South Africa for the American TV series Scandal
- The Fixer, a 1915 silent film starring Alma Hanlon
- "The Fixer", episode 3 (of series 2) of the British sitcom Black Books
- The Fixer, a Channel 4 Documentary Series hosted by Alex Polizzi
- A character class in the roleplaying game, Cyberpunk 2020
- FiXeR, a 2007 album by the band Download
- "Fixxxer", a song by Metallica from ReLoad
- "The Fixer" (song), a 2009 song by Pearl Jam from Backspacer
- "The Fixer", a song by George Thorogood from Ride 'Til I Die
- "The Fixer", a song by Humble Pie from Smokin'
- Fixer (journalism), someone hired by a foreign correspondent to help arrange a story
- Fixer, criminal slang for a person who employs bribes or other pressures to cover up misdeeds or bad publicity; also one who illegally sanitizes a crime scene
A person who uses means ,not prescribed As standard ,to achieve a goal.
In other uses
- Photographic fixer, a chemical that removes unexposed silver salts from photographic media and renders them insensitive to light
- Fix (disambiguation)
- Fixer-upper, a house that is in a state of disrepair, or needs to be "fixed up"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fixer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.