The Fly may refer to:
Short story and adaptations
- "The Fly" (George Langelaan), a 1957 short story by George Langelaan, the basis of The Fly films
- The Fly (1958 film)
- The Fly (1986 film), remake of the 1958 film
- The Fly II (1989), sequel to the 1986 film
- The Fly (opera), 2008 opera by Howard Shore, based on the 1986 film
- The Fly (magazine), free British music magazine
- Fly (Archie Comics), also called Fly-Man
- Human Fly (comics), a Marvel Comics character, the first of whom was also known as The Fly
- "The Fly" (short story), 1922 short story by Katherine Mansfield
- "The Fly" (poem), a 1794 poem by William Blake
- "The Fly" (song), lead single of U2's Achtung Baby album
- "The Fly", a 1961 single/song by Chubby Checker
- The Fly, an import compilation CD by Rush
- "The Fly", a song by Sarah Brightman
- The Fly (climb), one of the hardest sport routes in North America
- Guy Williams (basketball) (born 1960), American basketball player, nicknamed "The Fly"
- The Fly, an Atari 2600 game
- The Fly (1968 film), Yugoslavian cartoon
- The Fly (1980 film), Academy-Award winner short animation
- The Fly (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Canada's Wonderland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Fly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.