Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Fly may refer to:
Short stories and adaptations
- "The Fly" (Mansfield), 1922 short story by Katherine Mansfield
- "The Fly" (Langelaan), a 1957 short story by George Langelaan, the basis of The Fly films
- "The Fly" (poem), a 1794 poem by William Blake
- The Fly (magazine), free British music magazine
- Fly (Archie Comics), also called Fly-Man
- Human Fly (comics), a Marvel Comics character, the first of whom was also known as The Fly
- "The Fly" (Chubby Checker song), a 1961 single/song by Chubby Checker
- "The Fly" (song), a 1991 lead single of U2's Achtung Baby album
- The Fly, an import compilation CD by Rush
- "The Fly", a song by Sarah Brightman
- The Fly (climb), a climbing route
- Guy Williams (basketball) (born 1960), American basketball player, nicknamed "The Fly"
- The Fly, an Atari 2600 game
- The Fly (1968 film), Yugoslavian cartoon
- The Fly (1980 film), Academy-Award winner short animation
- The Fly (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Canada's Wonderland
- The Fly (lake)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Fly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.