Flying Dutchman (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Flying Dutchman (film))
|Look up Flying Dutchman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Flying Dutchman is a legendary ghost ship.
Flying Dutchman may also refer to:
- Flying Dutchman (train), a Great Western Railway (GWR) express passenger train service that ran from 1849 until 1892
- Flying Dutchman, a GWR 3031 Class steam locomotive, built in 1892 and withdrawn from service in 1912
- Flying Dutchman Funicular, an inclined railway at Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, South Africa
- Flying Dutchman (sternwheeler), a 19th-century Canadian trading vessel
- Flying Dutchman (Pirates of the Caribbean), ghost ship in the films Dead Man's Chest and At World's End
- The Flying Dutchman (1995 film), a 1995 Dutch comedy
- The Flying Dutchman (1957 film), a 1957 Dutch biographical film
- The Flying Dutchman (novel), by Michael Arlen
- Flying Dutchman (SpongeBob SquarePants), character in the animated TV series SpongeBob SquarePants
- The Flying Dutchman (opera), originally Der fliegende Holländer, an 1843 opera based on the legend, by Richard Wagner
- Flying Dutchman Records, a jazz record label
- The Flying Dutchman, a 2005 album by André Rieu
- "Flying Dutchman", a song from Jethro Tull's 1979 album Stormwatch
- "Flying Dutchman", a 1992 song by Tori Amos, B-side to China
Flying Dutchmen is or was a nickname of:
- The Flying Dutchman (nickname), a list of people
- Guilderland High School in Guilderland Center, New York, US
- Hofstra University in Hempstead, Long Island, New York, US, until 2004
- Hope College in Holland, Michigan, US
- Lebanon Valley College in Annville, Pennsylvania, US
- Flying Dutchman, name given to a drift bottle that traveled 16,000 miles (1929-1935)
- Flying Dutchman, KLM frequent flyer program, now merged into the Flying Blue program
- Flying Dutchman (dinghy), a high-performance racing sailboat class
- Flying Dutchman (Efteling), a roller coaster in amusement park Efteling, Netherlands.
- The Flying Dutchman (horse) (1846–1870), English Thoroughbred racehorse and sire
- Flying Dutchman (pigeon), a pigeon who received the Dickin Medal in 1945
- Flying Dutchman (tobacco), for pipes distributed by Royal Theodorus Niemeyer Ltd., a Dutch company
- Dennis Bergkamp (born 1969), aerophobic Dutch footballer nicknamed the "Non-Flying Dutchman"
- Frying Dutchman (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flying Dutchman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.