Flying machine (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Flying Machine)
|Look up flying machine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flying machine is an aircraft
The term flying machine may also refer to:
- Flying Machines s.r.o., Czech aircraft manufacturer
Film and literature
- "The Flying Machine" (short story) (1953), by Ray Bradbury
- The Flying Machine (film) (2011), starring Heather Graham
- Flying machine (The War of the Worlds), fictional machine in H.G. Wells' novel
- The Flying Machine (band), British pop group, late 1960s, known for "Smile a Little Smile For Me"
- The Flying Machine, U.S.-American band with James Taylor, that released the single "Night Owl" in 1967
- "Flying Machine", 1971 single by Cliff Richard
- "Flying Machine", song by The Stairs from their 1992 album Mexican R'n'B
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flying machine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.