From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Flys)
|Look up flies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flies are insects of the order Diptera.
Flies may also refer to:
- "Flies" (Asimov short story) (1953), by Isaac Asimov
- "Flies" (Silverberg short story) (1967), by Robert Silverberg
- Bernhard Flies, 18th century amateur composer and doctor of medicine
- The Flies (1943), a play by Jean-Paul Sartre
- The Flies (English band), an English psychedelic pop band
- The Flys (US band), an American post-grunge group
- The Flys (UK band), an English punk band
- "The Flies Crawled Up the Window", a 1930s song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.