The Force of Reason
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The book was a bestseller in Europe. A legal case was initiated against the author in Italy by Islamist Adel Smith on grounds that the book contained expressions that were "unequivocally offensive to Islam".
- "Magdi come la Fallaci processati per le loro idee". Il Giornale. 29 August 2014. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- MacMahon, Barbara (13 June 2006). "Author's trial for defaming Islam begins". The Guardian. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- Parati, Graziella (2005). Migration Italy: the art of talking back in a destination culture. University of Toronto Press. p. 191. ISBN 0-8020-3924-3.
- "Trial over Italian Islam 'insult'". BBC News. 24 May 2005. Retrieved 31 July 2011.
- "Oriana Fallaci Charged With Insulting Islam". New York Times. 26 May 2005. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- Lorenzo Vidino on Oriana Fallaci and The Force of Reason
- The Fallaci Code
- The Force Of Reason Critical review by Amir Taheri.
- Review by Lia of *Haramlik, comparing Fallaci's books to Michael Moore's, in Italian.
|This article about an Islamic studies book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|