The Fortunate Fool
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Fortunate Fool|
|Directed by||Norman Walker|
|Produced by||Jack Eppel|
|Written by||Dion Titheradge|
|Edited by||David Lean|
Jack Eppel Productions
|Distributed by||Associated British Film Distributors|
- Hugh Wakefield as Jim Falconer
- Joan Wyndham as Helen
- Jack Raine credited as Jack Raines as Gerald
- Elizabeth Jenns as Mildred
- Arthur Chesney as Batty
- Sara Allgood as Rose
- Bobbie Comber as Marlowe
- Mary Mayfren as Mrs Falconer
- Chibnall p.272
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The Birth of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British comedy film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|