The Four Musketeers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Four Musketeers may refer to:
- The principle characters in the Alexandre Dumas novel The Three Musketeers and its sequels once D'Artagnen is added as the fourth musketeer
- The Four Musketeers (tennis), French tennis players who dominated the game in the second half of the 1920s and early 1930s
- The Four Musketeers (1934 film), a German drama directed by Heinz Paul unrelated to the Dumas novels
- The Four Musketeers (1936 film), an Italian animated adventure film directed by Carlo Campogalliani
- The Four Musketeers (film), 1974 film by Richard Lester
- The Four Musketeers (musical), a musical with a score by Laurie Johnson and lyrics by Herbert Kretzmer
- The Four Musketeers (1632), fictional characters in Eric Flint's 1632 series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Four Musketeers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.