(Redirected from The Freshmen)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up freshman, fresher, or frosh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A freshman is a first-year student.
Freshman or Freshmen (or The Freshman or The Freshmen) may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Freshman (1925 film), a Harold Lloyd film
- The Freshman (1990 film), a film starring Marlon Brando and Matthew Broderick
- "The Freshman" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- "The Freshmen", a Gossip Girl episode
- Freshman Guitars, a Scottish guitar company launched in 2002
- The Freshmen (band), an Irish showband
- Freshmen (album), by Nesian Mystik
- "The Freshmen" (song), by The Verve Pipe
- The Freshmen, a music discussion program on MTVu
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freshman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.