The Full Treatment
|The Full Treatment|
Italian theatrical poster
|Directed by||Val Guest|
|Produced by||Val Guest|
|Written by||Val Guest
Ronald Scott Thorn
|Based on||novel The Full Treatment by Ronald Scott Thorn|
|Music by||Stanley Black|
|Edited by||Bill Lenny|
Hammer Film Productions
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
|October 1960 (UK)
21 June 1961 (New York) (U.S.)
The Full Treatment (also known as The Treatment and Stop Me Before I Kill!), is a 1960 black and white British thriller film directed by Val Guest and starring Claude Dauphin, Diane Cilento and Ronald Lewis. It was based on the 1959 novel The Full Treatment by Ronald Scott Thorn.
- Claude Dauphin ... David Prade
- Diane Cilento ... Denise Colby
- Ronald Lewis ... Alan Colby
- Françoise Rosay ... Madame Prade
- Bernard Braden ... Harry Stonehouse
- Katya Douglas ... Connie
- Barbara Chilcott ... Baroness de la Vailion
- Anne Tirard ... Nicole
- Edwin Styles ... Doctor Roberts
- George Merritt ... Mr. Manfield
- The New York Times wrote, "the British have concocted a snug, tautly-strung little thriller called "Stop Me Before I Kill!"...Mr. Guest's package is a small one, but trim and adroitly tied. The contents are worth waiting for."
- The Radio Times wrote, "at times the writer/director, Val Guest, seems to think he's making a Hitchcock picture but he needs more than glamorous locations for that. He also needs Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman." 
- TV Guide noted "suspenseful direction and a beautiful Riviera location." 
- "The Full Treatment (1960) | BFI". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 2014-07-24.
- Howard Thompson (1961-06-22). "Movie Review - The Full Treatment - A British Thriller". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2014-07-24.
- "The Full Treatment | Film review and movie reviews". Radio Times. 2013-04-08. Retrieved 2014-07-24.
- "Stop Me Before I Kill! Review". Movies.tvguide.com. 2012-11-28. Retrieved 2014-07-24.
|This article related to a British film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|