(Redirected from The Funeral (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up funeral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A funeral is a ceremony marking a person's death.
Funeral may also refer to:
- The Funeral (1984 film), a Japanese film by Itami Juzo
- The Funeral (1996 film), a film by Abel Ferrara
- Funeral (band), a Norwegian doom metal band
- Funeral (album) (2004), an album by Arcade Fire
- "Funeral", a song on Lukas Graham's album Lukas Graham (Blue Album)
- "Funeral", a song on Devin Townsend's album Ocean Machine: Biomech
- "The Funeral" (Band of Horses song)
- "The Funeral" (Hank Williams song)
- "The Funeral", a song on Staind's album Tormented
- "The Funeral", a song on The Staple Singers album Freedom Highway
- "The Funeral", a 1939 short story by William March in the Some Like Them Short collection
- "The Funeral", a poem by Gordon Parks
- "The Funeral", a short story by Kate Wilhelm in the Again, Dangerous Visions anthology (1972)
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- "Funeral" (Glee), a television episode
- "The Funeral" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), a television episode
- The Funeral (Grosz), an Expressionist painting by George Grosz
- "The Funeral", an episode of One Day at a Time (2017 TV series)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Funeral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.