From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Furnace)
|Look up furnace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Furnaces as a general subject.
- Furnaces used in smelters, including:
- Blast furnace
- Steelmaking furnaces, including:
- Furnaces used to remelt metal in foundries
- Furnaces used to reheat and heat treat metal for use in:
- Muffle furnace
- Vacuum furnace
- Furnace, Ceredigion, village in Ceredigion, Wales
- Furnace, Carmarthenshire, village in Carmarthenshire, Wales
- Furnace, California, former settlement
- Furnace, Indiana, small town in the United States
- Furnace, Kentucky
- Furnace, Argyll and Bute, village in Scotland
- Furnace Creek, California, town in Death Valley, California. Lowest census point in the USA.
- Furnace, Virginia
- Furnace, West Virginia
- HMS Furnace, four ships of the Royal Navy
- Furnace: Lockdown, series of books by author Alexander Gordon Smith
- The Furnace, novel by Rose Macaulay 1907
- The Furnace, book by Daniel A. Poling 1925
- The Furnace (magazine) 2003
- The Furnace (film), 1920 film directed by William D. Taylor, based on the novel The Furnace by "Pan" (London, 1920)
- Furnace (film), a 2006 horror film
- Furnace (Keith Hudson album), 1972
- Furnace (Download album) by the industrial music group Download
- Furnaces (Ed Harcourt album), by Ed Harcourt, 2016
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Furnace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.