The Garden of Sinners: Future Gospel
|The Garden of Sinners: Future Gospel|
|Directed by||Tomonori Sudo|
|Produced by||Hikaru Kondo|
|Screenplay by||Akira Hiyama|
|Story by||Kinoko Nasu|
|Based on||Kara no Kyōkai
The Garden of Sinners: Future Gospel (空の境界 未来福音 Kara no Kyōkai: Mirai Fukuin?) is a 2013 Japanese animated film produced by ufotable based on the Kara no Kyōkai novels by Kinoko Nasu. It is a sequel of the series, preceded by A Study in Murder – Part 2 (2009).
Two psychics, Shizune Seo and Mitsuru Kamekura, can foresee the future. Shizune was sick of her predictable boring life and Meruka became a professional bomber taking advantage of his supernatural power. When Shizune met Mikiya and when Meruka met Shiki, their immutable future started to change.
Taking place ten years after the events of Kara no Kyoukai, Ryougi Mana, Shiki's daughter, spends the day with Mitsuru Kamekura.
- Maaya Sakamoto as Shiki Ryogi (両儀式 Ryōgi Shiki?)
- Kenichi Suzumura as Mikiya Kokuto (黒桐幹也 Kokutō Mikiya?)
- Yuka Iguchi as Shizune Seo (瀬尾静音 Seo Shizune?)
- Akira Ishida as Mitsuru Kamekura (瓶倉光溜 Kamekura Mitsuru?)
- Hisako Kanemoto as Mana Ryogi (両儀未那 Ryōgi Mana?)
- "Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin Epilogue Gets Anime Film". Anime News Network. July 8, 2012. Archived from the original on December 25, 2013. Retrieved December 25, 2013.
- "Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin Slated for 2013". Anime News Network. March 5, 2013. Archived from the original on December 25, 2013. Retrieved December 25, 2013.
- Official Type-Moon website (Japanese)
- Official film website (Japanese)
- The Garden of Sinners: Future Gospel at the Internet Movie Database
- The Garden of Sinners: Future Gospel (film) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
|This anime film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|