|The Gardens at Market Square|
Artist rendering of Tower Two-Sixty (The Gardens at Market Square)
|Location||260 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Floor area||143,000 sq ft (13,285 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Main contractor||Turner Construction|
Tower Two-Sixty, formerly known as The Gardens at Market Square or The Gardens, is a planned Millcraft Investments skyscraper currently under construction in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. The $104 million, LEED Silver tower is planned to be 18 floors between the Market Square and Point Park University sections of Downtown Pittsburgh and include a 198 room Hilton Garden Inn hotel and a 330-car parking complex. Completion of the tower is scheduled for late 2015. It will include 14,000 square feet of street level retail space, 129,000 square feet of Class-A "tower office" floor space and at least two restaurants.
In 2013, The Gardens secured two restaurant tenants: Burgatory and Roost Fifty New American Kitchen. As of summer 2015, Burgatory is no longer a tenant, and Roost Fifty re-branded as Revel+Roost, a two-floor restaurant. Roost will host upscale dining, while Revel will have an ultra-lounge atmosphere downstairs. Pirata will be another restaurant tenant, offering Caribbean-style food and more than 200 rums. Financing was secured on December 19, 2013 with construction slated to start soon afterwards. The Gardens will generate about $4 million a year in new tax revenue.
Construction on the project is currently underway and is expected to be completed in late 2015.
- Pop, Adriana (31 August 2013). "Gardens at Market Square Mixed-Use Project Breaks Ground in Downtown Pittsburgh". Commercial Property Exclusive. Retrieved 24 December 2013.
- "Home - Welcome to Tower Two Sixty". Towertwosixty.com. Retrieved 2016-03-25.
- "Millcraft shows us the money (Video)". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2016-04-28.
- Belko, Mark (August 20, 2013). "Millcraft to break ground on hotel-office complex in Downtown Pittsburgh". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Archived from the original on August 20, 2013. Retrieved August 20, 2013.
- Belko, Mark (2015-05-07). "Caribbean restaurant Pirata opening at Market Square". Post-gazette.com. Retrieved 2016-03-25.
- "Financing set, construction nears on Gardens at Market Square". Tribune-Review. 19 December 2013. Retrieved 24 December 2013.
- "Home - Welcome to Tower Two Sixty". Thegardensatmarketsquare.com. Retrieved 2016-03-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tower Two-Sixty.|
|Pittsburgh Skyscrapers by Height
Tower at PNC Plaza
|Pittsburgh Skyscrapers by Year of Completion