The Gay Caballero (1932 film)
|The Gay Caballero|
|Directed by||Alfred L. Werker|
|Produced by||Edmund Grainger|
C. Henry Gordon
|Music by||R.H. Bassett|
|Edited by||Alfred DeGaetano|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
The Gay Caballero is a 1932 American pre-Code Western film directed by Alfred L. Werker and written by Barry Conners and Philip Klein. The film stars George O'Brien, Victor McLaglen, Conchita Montenegro, Linda Watkins, C. Henry Gordon and Weldon Heyburn. The film was released on February 14, 1932, by Fox Film Corporation.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- George O'Brien as Ted Radcliffe
- Victor McLaglen as Don Bob Harkness/"El Coyote"
- Conchita Montenegro as Adela O'Brien Morales
- Linda Watkins as Ann Grey
- C. Henry Gordon as Don Paco Morales
- Weldon Heyburn as Jito
- Martin Garralaga as Manuel
- Willard Robertson as Maj. Lawrence Blount
- Juan Torena as Juan Rodrigues
- Al Ernest Garcia as Bandit
- "The Gay Caballero (1932)". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "Movie Review - The Gay Caballero - On the Mexican Border". NYTimes.com. 1932-03-26. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- "The Gay Caballero". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
|This 1930s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|