The Georgetown Heckler
|First issue||January 13, 2003|
The Georgetown Heckler is an undergraduate humor magazine founded in 2003 at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. by Justin Droms. The satirical and comedic publication is not affiliated with the university.  The current editor-in-chief is Gabe Bolio.
In August 2007, the Heckler published a version of the school's New Student Guide intended to lampoon the New Student Organization. The Heckler later changed the design of their version, which carried many of the elements from the real version, after pressure from university administration.
The December 2009 issue aroused accusations of racism regarding a satirical piece about The Hoya campus newspaper supporting a cross burning at Georgetown University, with "dark, human-shaped pinatas" and featured images of the Ku Klux Klan. The Hoya had been accused of racism for articles earlier in the year, including ones in their own April Fools' Day satirical issue. Steuf defended the article, responding that it was intended to highlight racism at The Hoya and the obliviousness of their staff. The Heckler staff attended a campus forum on "Racism and Satire" in the wake of these articles on December 15, 2009.
In the Spring of 2014 the newspaper underwent a revival during the Georgetown University Student Association election season. The Heckler's editor-in-chief Joe Luther and managing editor Connor Rohan entered the Georgetown University Student Association executive race in spring 2015. The pair won the election and assumed office in March 2015. 
- Cianci, Carly (23 October, 2012) http://www.thehoya.com/campus-satire-magazine-returns-in-online-format/ Retrieved October 27 2012
- Santulli, Stephen (August 24, 2007). "Heckler Parody of NSO Guide Draws University Ire". The Hoya. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
- Niedowski, Erika (December 15, 2009). "The Heckler Responds to KKK Satire Fallout: Laugh At Racists, Not With Them". Washington City Paper. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
- Tate, Imani (December 16, 2009). "A recap of Tuesday's Heckler forum, with written reactions from Todd Olson and students". The Georgetown Voice. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
- Sen, Mallika. "Iconoclastic Pair Capture GUSA, Students' Fancy". www.thehoya.com. The Hoya. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- Beam, Alex (August 29, 2006). "Making his mock". The Boston Globe. Retrieved December 16, 2009.
- Abraham, Josh (October 12, 2005). "Jack O'Brien, Cracked.com". Gothamist. Retrieved December 16, 2009.