The Ghost Behind the Wall
The Ghost Behind The Wall is a supernatural fiction novel for young adults by the British author Melvin Burgess, published by Andersen Press in 2000 (ISBN 0862644925). Set in London, it features a boy who pretends to be a ghost in the ventilation system of his home apartment building and discovers a real ghost.
WorldCat libraries report Korean and Italian-language editions.
- According to CCSU, there were about 160 commendations of two kinds in 49 years from 1954 to 2002, including Burgess and two others (both highly commended) for 2000.
- "Carnegie Medal Award". 2007(?). Curriculum Lab. Elihu Burritt Library. Central Connecticut State University (CCSU). Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- "Formats and Editions of The Ghost behind the wall". WorldCat. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- The Ghost Behind the Wall in libraries (WorldCat catalog)—immediately, first edition
- The Ghost Behind the Wall in libraries (WorldCat catalog) —immediately, first US edition
- Melvin Burgess at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This article about a children's novel of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.