The Ghost and the Grace
|The Ghost And The Grace|
|Origin||Bellingham, Washington, United States|
|Associated acts||Idiot Pilot
The Ghost and The Grace is an American indie folk project for Daniel Anderson. The live band consists of singer-songwriter Daniel Anderson along with several other rotating musicians from the Bellingham, Washington music scene. The band was conceived by Anderson during a tour with Drop Dead, Gorgeous, during which he was overwhelmed by playing with metal and hardcore bands and decided to create an outlet for other genres of music.
The debut album, Behold! A Pale Horse, was released on July 6, 2009 through the band's website theghostandthegrace.com. The choice to release the record without a label was "a kind of experiment" by Anderson so test if an artist could create and distribute an album completely independently .
The Ghost and the Grace released the first installment of holiday music on November 26, 2009 entitled Holiday Spirit Vol. 1 on its website, either free of charge or donations towards the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
On June 29, 2010, The Ghost and The Grace announced the title of their new record Rat King on their website.
- Behold! A Pale Horse (July 6, 2009)
- Rat King (TBA)
- Holiday Spirit Vol. 1 (November 26, 2009)
- Genetics (June 16, 2009)
- Bullet with Butterfly Wings (October 18, 2009)
- Los Angeles (June 17, 2010)
- Anello, Joe (2009). "The Ghost And The Grace Album Review". College News. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
- Merz, Melanie (2009). "The Ghost and The Grace". What's Up! Magazine. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
- Dowling, Jordan (2009). "The Ghost and The Grace Interview". Contact Music. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Daniel Anderson|