(Redirected from The Ghoul)
|Look up ghoul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ghoul is an evil spirit from Arabian folklore.
Ghoul may also refer to:
- Ghoul (comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics
- Ghoul (Dungeons & Dragons), a creature in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game
- Ra's al Ghul (also called "Ghoul or Ghul"), a fictional character in DC Comics
- Ghoul (novel), a 2007 horror novel by Brian Keene
- Ghoul (Ultraverse), a fictional character in Malibu Comics' Ultraverse continuity
- Ghoul, a 1987 novel by Michael Slade
- Ghoul (band), American thrash metal band
- The Ghoul (1933 film), a film starring Boris Karloff
- The Ghoul (1975 film), starring Peter Cushing
- The Ghouls, a 2003 American independent horror film
- Ghoul (2015 film), a Czech horror film
- Ghouls (Yu-Gi-Oh!), a group of fictional characters in the anime (and manga) series, also known as "Rare Hunters"
- Preta Ghoul, a fictional character in the anime (and manga) series Black Cat
- The Ghoul, a fictional race of creatures in the anime series Divergence Eve
- The Ghoul, horror host Ron Sweed's character in The Ghoul Show
- Tokyo Ghoul, an anime (and manga) on "the natural enemies of humans"
- Ghoul (miniseries), an Indian horror Netflix miniseries.
- Ghouls (video game), an 8-bit platform game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghoul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.