The Gilded Cage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gilded cage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Gilded Cage, derived from the phrase "a bird in a gilded cage" meaning living in a luxurious prison, may refer to:
- The Gilded Cage (1916 film), a silent film drama
- The Gilded Cage (1955 film), a British crime film
- The Gilded Cage (2013 film), a French-Portuguese comedy film
- "The Gilded Cage" (The Avengers), a television episode
- The Gilded Cage (Evelyn De Morgan painting)
- The Gilded Cage (Saint George Hare painting), 1908
- A Bird in a Gilded Cage (1900 song)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Gilded Cage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.