The Girl That I Marry
Eddy Howard recorded a second rendition in the early 1950s on the Mercury label.
Later renditions include:
- Per Grundén with orchestra Conductor: Hans Schreiber. Swedish lyrics written by Stig Bergendorff and Gösta Bernhard entitled "Den flickan skall bära mitt efternamn". Recorded in Stockholm on August 19, 1949, and released on the 78 rpm record His Master's Voice X 7540
- Howard Keel in the 1950 MGM film of Annie Get Your Gun, also released on record.
- John Raitt in a 1957 production with Mary Martin, recorded on Capitol Records.
- Bruce Yarnell in an early 1960s production, recorded on RCA Records.
- Robert Goulet on a late 1960s album.
- Tom Wopat on the 1999 Broadway revival recording.
- Bordman, Gerald Martin (2010). American Musical Theatre: A Chronicle. Oxford University Press. p. 613. ISBN 978-0-19-972970-8.
- Green, Stanley (30 April 2009). Encyclopedia of the Musical Theatre. Da Capo Press. p. 286. ISBN 0-7867-4684-X.
- Inc., Nielsen Business Media, (18 May 1946). Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. p. 33. ISSN 0006-2510.
|This 1940s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|