The Girl Who Never Was
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Girl Who Never Was|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Alan Barnes|
|Directed by||Barnaby Edwards|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Release date||December 2007|
- The Doctor — Paul McGann
- Charlotte "Charley" Pollard — India Fisher
- Byron — Danny Webb
- Miss Pollard — Anna Massey
- Madeleine Fairweather — Amanda Root
- Curly — David Yip
- Borthwick — Robert Duncan
- Receptionist — Natalie Mendoza
- Young Man — Jake McGann
- Soldier — Nicholas Briggs
- This audio drama marks the departure of Charley from the Eighth Doctor, but leads directly into The Condemned, where she begins travelling with the Sixth Doctor.
- Jake McGann is the son of Paul McGann. He previously appeared in Immortal Beloved. He also returns in An Earthly Child and Relative Dimensions, where he plays Alex Campbell, Susan's son and the Doctor's great grandson.
- The final episode ends with the Sixth Doctor's season 23 version of the theme music, foreshadowing the Sixth Doctor's picking up of Charley as noted above.
- 'Big Finish Productions - The Girl Who Never Was
- The Girl Who Never Was at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|