The Girls on the Beach
|The Girls on the Beach|
|Directed by||William N. Witney|
|Produced by||Harvey Jacobson
|Screenplay by||Sam Locke|
|Music by||Gary Usher|
|Edited by||Morton Tubor|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Girls on the Beach is a 1965 beach party comedy film directed by William N. Witney and written by Sam Locke. The film stars Noreen Corcoran, Martin West, Linda Marshall, Steven Rogers, Ahna Capri and Aron Kincaid. The film was released on May 12, 1965, by Paramount Pictures.
It features musical appearances by The Beach Boys (who perform "Girls on the Beach", "Lonely Sea" and "Little Honda"), Lesley Gore (who performs "Leave Me Alone" and "It's Gotta Be You"), and The Crickets (who perform "La Bamba").
- Noreen Corcoran as Selma
- Martin West as Duke
- Linda Marshall as Cynthia
- Steven Rogers as Brian
- Ahna Capri as Arlene
- Aron Kincaid as Wayne
- Nancy Spry as Betty
- Sheila Bromley as Mrs. Winters
- Lana Wood as Bonnie
- Mary Mitchel as Emily
- Gail Gilmore as Georgia
- Peter Brooks as Stu Rankin
- Lori Saunders as Patricia Johnson
- The Crickets as themselves
- The Beach Boys as themselves
- Lesley Gore as herself
- "The Girls on the Beach (1965) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
- "the-girls-on-the-beach - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
- The Girls on the Beach at the Internet Movie Database
- The Girls on the Beach at the TCM Movie Database
- The Girls on the Beach Soundtrack review at Beach Party Movie Music
|This film article about a 1960s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|