The Golden Lily
(Redirected from The Golden Lily (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Golden Lily or The Golden Lily may refer to:
- Sandersonia, also known as golden lily of the valley
- Lilium bosniacum, also known as Zlatni Ljiljan (Bosnian, 'golden lily'), native to Bosnia and Herzegovina, and a national symbol
- Bulbine bulbosa, or golden lily, endemic to Australia
Arts and entertainment
- The Golden Lily, an 1899 book by Katharine Tynan
- The Golden Lily (Mead novel), a 2012 novel in the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead
- Golden Lily, subtitle of Philippine TV series Wildflower (season 3)
- Golden Lily, Illinois, a place in the U.S.
- Kin no yuri (Japanese, 'The Golden Lily'), a secret Japanese WWII organization to loot gold
- The ŠKODA Award "The Golden Lily" for Best Film, awarded at the GoEast film festival 2001–2012
- Order of the Golden Lily, an order of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Lis de Ouro (Golden Lily), an award in Scouting in Brazil
- Fleur-de-lis, a stylized lily used as a decorative design or motif
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Golden Lily.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.