The Good Doctor
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The good doctor (phrase), a cliché referring to any physician
- Good Doctor (TV series), 2013 Korean medical drama television series
- "The Good Doctor" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "The Good Doctor", an episode of Close to Home
- Good Doctor (advertisement), an advertisement for Stella Artois
- The Good Doctor, a self-titled debut cd by funk fusion band The Good Doctor
- "The Good Doctor", a song by The Protomen from Act II: The Father of Death
- The Good Doctor (play), a play by Neil Simon
- The Good Doctors: The Medical Committee for Human Rights and the Struggle for Social Justice in Health Care, a 2009 non-fiction book by historian John Dittmer
- The Good Doctor (novel), a novel by Damon Galgut
- Dr. Kenny Deuchar, Scottish footballer
- Dr. Samuel Johnson, British lexicographer
- Dr. Jonathan Miller, British physician, theatre and opera director, television presenter, humourist and sculptor
- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, journalist and creator of Gonzo Journalism
- Mark Kermode, movie critic
- Dr. Ron Paul, U.S. congressman and former physician.
- Dr. Isaac Asimov, prolific author and professor of biochemistry.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Good Doctor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.