The Medyo Late Night Show with Jojo A.
|The Medyo Late Night Show with Jojo A. (All The Way!)|
|Directed by||Bahjo Cabauatan|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||N/A|
|Executive producer(s)||Jojo Alejar|
|Location(s)||TV5 Reliance Studios|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
The program originally broadcast on RJTV (now 2nd Avenue) as Jojo A. All The Way in 2005 but the following year, at the height of Jojo Alejar's resurgence, his show was renamed The Medyo Late Nite Show with Jojo A. All The Way (English: "The Quite Late Night Show...") before moving to Q (now GMA News TV) in 2007.
The program, resurfaced as Jojo A.: All The Way, when it was formally launched. It moved to TV5 on June 1, 2009 and is now gunning for its eighth season in spite of its late night schedule.
The show was ended in a season finale on TV5 in September 27, 2013 due to the network's lineup revamp.
Starting January 6, 2014, The Medyo Late Night Show With Jojo A. All The Way transferred to GMA Network.
- Jojo A. All The Way (2005–2007; 2009–2010)
- The Medyo Late Night Show with Jojo A. All The Way! (English: "The Quite Late Night Show...")
(2007–2008; 2011 to Present)
- The Sobrang Gud Nite Show With Jojo A All The Way! (English: "The Very Good Night Show...") (2007–2008)
- The Good Night Show (2008)
Similar to American late night talk shows, the show begins with a monologue by Alejar. Alejar then introduces the house band as he proceeds to his desk. After that are the different skits such as "Words of Wisdom". He then introduces his guest and conducts an interview. He also has a segment called Anak ng Photo. Gravure idol China Roces delivers the "Cool News" segment as Alejar's indroduce Roces as China-kamakulit, China-kasexy and China-kamaganda.
After the interview, Alejar introduces an up-and-coming band to end the show.
- Jojo Alejar's office (2005)
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza
- RJ Bar or RJTV Studios in Makati City (2005–October 5, 2007)
- Teatrino, Greenhills, San Juan City (October 8, 2007–April 4, 2008)
- Bigshot Billiards Studio (Delta Theater, Quezon City) (April 7, 2008–July 2009)
- JojoATV Entertainment Studios, Tomas Morato, Quezon City (August 2009–September 2010)
- JojoATV Entertainment Studios, Grand Monaco Centre, Pittsburgh St, Cubao, Quezon City (September 2010–2014)
- TV5 Media Center, Mandaluyong City (2015)
- List of programs broadcast by RJTV
- List of programs aired by Q/GMA News TV
- List of programs aired by GMA Network
- List of programs aired by TV5