The Good Samaritan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Good Samaritan (disambiguation))
- The Parable of the Good Samaritan is a story in the Christian gospel of Luke that encourages people to help others that are in danger.
It can also refer to:
- Good Samaritan law, a law encouraging people to help others in danger
- Good Samaritan Society, a Lutheran social service organization
- Emerson Good Samaritan Food Donation Act, a US law intended to encourage food donations
- Sisters of the Good Samaritan, a Roman Catholic congregation in Australia
- "The Good Samaritan" (Seinfeld), an episode in the show's third season
- "The Good Samaritan" (NCIS), NCIS episode
- The Good Samaritan (Hallmark), a 1954 episode of the Hallmark Hall of Fame
- Good Samaritan (comics), a fictional weapon from Mike Mignola's Hellboy comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Good Samaritan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.