The Graveyard (video game)
|Developer(s)||Tale of Tales|
|Publisher(s)||Valve Corporation, Apple|
The Graveyard is a computer art game developed by Belgian developer Tale of Tales in which the player assumes the role of an elderly woman walking through a graveyard to a bench. The game ends either with the woman leaving the graveyard or dying of natural causes.
The Graveyard was nominated for the Innovation Award in the Independent Games Festival 2009  The Graveyard was one of the inspirations for the Tibetan village scene in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- Kohler, Chris. The Graveyard’s Ten-Minute Tale Of Death. 21 March 2008.
- Siegel, Scott Jon. Check out indie art game 'The Graveyard'. Joystiq. 4 April 2008.
- "The Graveyard". Tale of Tales. Retrieved March 10, 2009.
- "IGF". IGF. Retrieved April 4, 2009.
- Kumar, Mathew (October 7, 2011). "IndieCade: Uncharted's Unlikely Indie Inspirations". Gamasutra. UBM TechWeb. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
|This article about a video game released for personal computers is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|