The Grey Lady
(Redirected from The Gray Lady)Jump to navigation Jump to search
(The) Grey or Gray Lady may refer to:
- MV Grey Lady, American catamaran ferry
- The Grey Lady (film), 1937 German film also known as Sherlock Holmes: The Grey Lady
- Grey Lady (film), 2017 American film directed by John Shea
- Grey lady, a ghost reputed to haunt Rufford Old Hall, Lancashire, England
- Grey Lady, a ghost reputed to haunt Glamis Castle, Angus, Scotland
- Grey Lady, a ghost reputed to haunt Fort St. Angelo, Birgu, Malta
- The Grey Lady, a spirit reputed to haunt Cumberland College, in Dunedin, New Zealand
- The Gray Lady Ghost, reputed to haunt the old parsonage in Sims, North Dakota, United States
- The Grey Lady, the given name of the retired British Shorthair champion cat residing in New York City. However, the cat prefers the name Chicken.
- The Grey Lady, a ghost reputed to haunt the Dark Hedges, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- The Gray Lady, a spirit from Ghostbusters
- The Grey Lady, a character in The Good Witch
- The Grey Lady, the ghost of Ravenclaw House in the Harry Potter novels
- The Gray Lady, aka: The Hag, the villain of the third installment of the PC and Xbox game series "Thief: Deadly Shadows".
- The Gray Lady, a nickname for The New York Times
- The Old Grey Lady, a nickname for Legion Field in Birmingham, Alabama, United States
- The Little Gray Lady of the Sea, a nickname for Nantucket, an island off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
- A member of the Gray Ladies, volunteers working with the American Red Cross in WWII
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Grey Lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.