(Redirected from The Great Debate)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Great Debate may refer to:
- The Great Debate, also called the Samye Debate, the Council of Lhasa or the Council of Samye, a decisive debate in Tibetan Buddhism from 792 to 794
- The Great Debates of 1858, the Lincoln–Douglas debates
- Great Debates (international relations), a series of disagreements between international relations scholars
- The Great Debate, a national discussion in the United Kingdom about state education, touched off by a 1976 speech by Prime Minister James Callaghan
- Great Debate (astronomy), an influential debate between the astronomers Harlow Shapley and Heber Curtis
- The Great Debate, an influential debate on the future of radiation oncology between leading Dutch professors in medical physics (2013)
- The Great Debate (Canadian TV series), a Canadian television series (1974–1983)
- "The Great Debate", a song by Dream Theater from their 2002 album Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
- The Great Debate (U.S. TV series), a VH1 program (2009–present)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great Debate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.