The Great Game (disambiguation)
"The Great Game" was the political and diplomatic confrontation that existed during the late 19th century between Britain and Russia.
The Great Game may also refer to:
- The Great Game (book), 1992 book by Peter Hopkirk
- The Great Game, autobiography of Leopold Trepper, a communist spy during World War II
- The Great Game: The Emergence of Wall Street as a World Power: 1653–2000, a 1999 book
- The Great Game (1930 film)
- The Great Game (1953 film)
- The Great Game (2015 film)
- "The Great Game" (Sherlock), an episode of the 2010 TV series Sherlock
- The Great Game: Afghanistan, a series of British plays on the history of Afghanistan
- Sherlockian game, sometimes called The Great Game, the pastime of attempting to resolve anomalies and clarify implied details about Sherlock Holmes
- Scarlet Traces: The Great Game, 2006 steampunk comic book
- Spycraft: The Great Game, 1996 computer game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Great Game.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.