The Great Gatsby (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Great Gatsby is a 1925 novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
The Great Gatsby may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Great Gatsby (1926 film), a silent film starring Warner Baxter and Lois Wilson
- The Great Gatsby (1949 film), a film starring Alan Ladd and Betty Field
- The Great Gatsby (1974 film), a film starring Robert Redford and Mia Farrow
- The Great Gatsby (2000 film), a TV film starring Toby Stephens, Mira Sorvino, and Paul Rudd
- The Great Gatsby (2013 film), a film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire
- "The Great Gatsby", a 1955 episode of Robert Montgomery Presents
- The Great Gatsby (opera), a 1999 opera by John Harbison
- The Great Gatsby: Music from Baz Luhrmann's Film, a soundtrack album from the 2013 film
- G (2002 film), a 2002 film by Christopher Scott Cherot
- Gatsby (disambiguation)
- The Great Catsby, a South Korean web comic by Doha
- Great Gatsby curve, a chart which plots economic inequality versus social mobility
- The Great Phatsby, a Simpsons episode
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Great Gatsby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.