The Great Gatsby (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Great Gatsby is a 1925 novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
The Great Gatsby may also refer to adaptations of the novel:
- The Great Gatsby (1926 film), a silent film starring Warner Baxter and Lois Wilson
- The Great Gatsby (1949 film), starring Alan Ladd and Betty Field
- The Great Gatsby (1974 film), starring Robert Redford and Mia Farrow
- The Great Gatsby (2013 film), starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire
- The Great Gatsby (1955), "Robert Montgomery Presents" television episode starring Robert Montgomery and Phyllis Kirk
- The Great Gatsby (2000 film), a TV film starring Toby Stephens, Mira Sorvino, and Paul Rudd
- The Great Gatsby (opera), a 1999 opera composed by John Harbison
- The Great Gatsby: Music from Baz Luhrmann's Film, a soundtrack album from the 2013 film
- Gatsby (disambiguation)
- G (2002 film), a 2002 film by Christopher Scott Cherot loosely based on the novel
- The Great Catsby, a South Korean web comic by Doha
- The Great Phatsby, a Simpsons episode
- Great Gatsby curve, a chart which plots economic inequality versus social mobility
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Great Gatsby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.