The Great Love (1925 film)
|The Great Love|
|Directed by||Marshall Neilan|
|Written by||Benjamin Glazer and Marshall Neilan|
The Great Love is a 1925 silent film directed by Marshall Neilan based upon his own story, scripted by Benjamin Glazer. The film stars Robert Agnew, Viola Dana and ZaSu Pitts. This film is considered lost.
The story of the affection for an elephant, Norma.
- Robert Agnew - Dr. Lawrence Tibbits
- Viola Dana - Minette Bunker
- Frank Currier - Mr. Bunker
- ZaSu Pitts - Nancy
- Chester Conklin - Perkins
- Frank Coghlan, Jr. - Patrick (as Junior Coughlan)
- Malcolm Waite - Tom Watson
|This 1920s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|