The Great Train Robbery
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Great Train Robbery may refer to:
- The Great Gold Robbery, which took place during a train and sea journey from London to Paris on 15 May 1855
- The Great Train Robbery (1963), which took place at Ledburn in Buckinghamshire, England on 8 August 1963
- The Great Dinky Robbery, a prank perpetrated by four Princeton University students on Friday, May 3, 1963 on the Princeton Branch of the commuter train
- "The Great Train Robbery", the American West's first train robbery, on the Central Pacific Railroad, November 4, 1870, near Verdi-Mogul, Nevada
- The Great Train Robbery (novel), a 1975 novel by Michael Crichton about the Great Gold Robbery of 1855
- The Train Robbers, a 1978 book by Piers Paul Read
Film and television
- The Great Train Robbery (1903 film), a 1903 American film directed by Edwin S. Porter
- The Great K & A Train Robbery, a 1926 American western film directed by Lewis Seiler
- The Great Train Robbery, the Halloween 1955 episode of the American TV series I Love Lucy
- The Great St Trinian's Train Robbery, a 1966 British comedy film directed by Frank Launder and Sidney Gilliat
- Robbery (1967 film), a 1967 British film about the 1963 Great Train Robbery, directed by Peter Yates
- The First Great Train Robbery, a 1979 British film directed by Michael Crichton, based on his own novel about the Great Gold Robbery of 1855. The film starred Sean Connery as Pierce and Donald Sutherland as Agar.
- The Great Train Robbery (2013 film), a 2013 British TV film in two parts about the 1963 Great Train Robbery
- The Great Train Robbery (board game), an early 1970s game by Bruce Barrymore Halpenny, based on the Great Train Robbery of 1963
- The Great Brain Robbery, a 2000 Cheapass Games zombie-themed board game inspired by the various Great Train Robberies
- "Great Train Robbery", a 1986 song by Black Uhuru from the album Brutal
- "The Great Train Robbery", a song by Mountain on their 1971 album Nantucket Sleighride
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Great Train Robbery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.