The Great Victor Herbert
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Great Victor Herbert|
|Directed by||Andrew L. Stone|
|Produced by||Andrew L. Stone|
|Written by||Russel Crouse
Andrew L. Stone
|Edited by||James Smith|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Allan Jones as John Ramsey
- Mary Martin as Louise Hall
- Walter Connolly as Victor Herbert
- Lee Bowman as Dr. Richard Moore
- Susanna Foster as Peggy
- Judith Barrett as Marie Clark
- Jerome Cowan as Barney Harris
- John Garrick as Warner Bryant
- Pierre Watkin as Albert Martin
- Richard Tucker as Michael Brown
- Hal K. Dawson as George Faller
- Emmett Vogan as Forbes
- Mary Currier as Mrs. Victor Herbert
- James Finlayson as Lamplighter
- "The Great Victor Herbert". NY Times. Retrieved August 7, 2011.
- "The Gay Days of Victor Herbert". The Telegraph (Brisbane, Qld). National Library of Australia. February 10, 1940. Retrieved October 4, 2015.
- "STARS OF THE SILVER SCREEN - Latest News from Hollywood". The Daily Advertiser (Wagga Wagga). National Library of Australia. October 30, 1939. Retrieved October 4, 2015 – via http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-page15726373.
- "FILM WORLD". Perth Gazette. National Library of Australia. November 10, 1939. Retrieved October 4, 2015 – via http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-page3728908.
- "The 12th Academy Awards (1940) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
|This article about a musical film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|