From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Grinder)
|Look up grinder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grind, grinder, or grinding may refer to:
- Blade grinder, includes food processors, blenders, electric coffee and spice grinders, etc.
- Grinding (abrasive cutting), an abrasive machining process that uses a grinding wheel as the cutting tool
- Grinding machine, used in a machining operation to refine the surface of materials
- Angle grinder, a handheld power tool
- Coffee grinder, a machine used for grinding coffee
- Herb grinder, a grinder used for herbs including marijuana
- Meat grinder, a machine used for grinding food
- Tool and cutter grinder, a machine used to manufacture or resharpen cutting tools
- Wet grinder, a grinder that uses water either to soften the product ground or to keep the grinding elements cool
- Grinder winch, a device for tensioning a rope to control a sail on a boat
- Grinder (surname)
- Bob Baker (boxer) (1926–2002), American heavyweight boxer nicknamed "The Grinder"
- Michael Mizrachi (born 1981), American professional poker player nicknamed "The Grinder"
- Grinder, Norway, a village
- Grinder Island, Marshall Archipelago, Antarctica
- Grinder Rock, Palmer Archipelago, Antarctica
- Grinder's Stand, Tennessee, the tavern whose cabin inn Meriweather Lewis died in, in October 1809
- Grinder's Switch, Tennessee, the fictional birthplace of Miniie Pearl and a real-life depot
- Grinder, Tennessee, a municipality near Nashville, mentioned in James Rollins' SIGMA Force novel The Devil Colony
Brands or products
- Grinder sandwich, a regional name for a submarine sandwich
- Grinders (footwear), a footwear brand
- Grindr, a geosocial networking application geared towards gay and bisexual men
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Grinding (dance), a type of close partner dance also known as juking, freak dancing, freaking or in the Caribbean, wining
- Grinding (video gaming), a term used to describe the process of engaging in repetitive tasks during video games
- The Grinder (video game), a video game
- Młynek (Nine Men's Morris), a board game also known as Grinder
- Grinder (band), a German speed/thrash band from the late 80s and early 90s
- Organ grinder, the operator of a street organ
- Grinder (biohacking community), also known as a biohacker, designer and installer of DIY body enhancements
- The Grinder (TV series), a 2015 American sitcom
- Grinder (hockey), an ice hockey player whose primary function is checking opponents
- Grinder (sailing position), a specific role in yachting, whose primary role is to use winches to control the sails
- HMS Grinder, several ships of the Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grinder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.