The Guard may refer to:
- The Guard (TV series), a Canadian drama series portraying about the Canadian Coast Guard
- The Guard (1990 film), a 1990 Soviet film about a soldier who kills his entire unit
- The Guard (2001 film), a 2001 experimental Indian Malayalam film about a forest guard
- The Guard (2011 film), a 2011 Irish buddy cop comedy
- The Guard (novel), 2008 Arabic-language novel by Ezzat el Kamhawi, about a presidential guard being subsumed into the system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Guard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.