The Hammering Process
|The Hammering Process|
|Studio album by Living Sacrifice|
|Released||October 26, 2000|
|Genre||Groove metal, metalcore|
|Living Sacrifice chronology|
|Singles from The Hammering Process|
The Hammering Process is the fifth album by the Christian metal band Living Sacrifice. This is the first album to feature percussionist Matthew Putman, guitarist Rocky Gray and bassist Arthur Green. The making of this album was featured in the Processed Tour DVD.
The song, "New Day", was written and recorded for this album, however, by the time the mixing came about, the band could not find the track. In 2010, while recording the process for The Infinite Order, with the song debuting in 2017, on a benefit compilation We Bear The Scars, for Timothy Henderson (ex-Warlord).
- Flatline – 3:20
- Bloodwork – 4:14
- Not My Own – 3:12
- Local Vengeance Killing – 3:07
- Altered Life – 4:46
- Hand of the Dead – 3:33
- Burn the End – 4:58
- Hidden – 3:52
- Perfect – 2:53
- Conditional – 5:00
- Bruce Fitzhugh – vocals, rhythm guitar
- Lance Garvin – drums
- Rocky Gray – lead guitar
- Arthur Green – bass
- Matthew Putman – percussion, vocals
- Barry Poynter – producer
- "Living Sacrifice The Hammering Process (Single) (Single)". Spirit of Metal. Retrieved December 18, 2014.
- Anderson, Jason. "The Hammering Process" (Web). Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved November 8, 2012.
- Privett, Andrew (1 February 2001). "Living Sacrifice - The Hammering Process" (Journal). Cross Rhythms Magazine. Cross Rhythms (61). Retrieved November 8, 2012.
- Pratt, Greg (February 2001). "Living Sacrifice - The Hammering Process" (Web). Exclaim!. Ian Danzing. Retrieved November 8, 2012.
- Jackson, Melba (November–December 2000). "Reviews / The Hammering Process". HM Magazine (86): 82–83. ISSN 1066-6923.
- Newcomb, Brian Quincy. "The Hammering Process" (Web). TodaysChristianMusic. CCM Magazine. Retrieved November 8, 2012.
- Morrow, Matt. "Living Sacrifice - The Hammering Process" (Web). The Whipping Post. Tripod.com. Retrieved November 8, 2012.
|This Christian music album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|