(Redirected from The Hangman)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hangman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hangman most commonly refers to:
- Hangman, an executioner who carries out a death sentence by hanging
- Hangman (game), a game of guessing a word or phrase one letter at a time
Hangman may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Hangman (1959 film), an American western directed by Michael Curtiz
- Hangman (2001 film), a 2001 television film featuring Mädchen Amick and Lou Diamond Phillips
- The Hangman (2010 film), an Indian film starring Om Puri and Shreyas Talpade
- Hangman (2015 film), a British found footage film starring Jeremy Sisto
- Hangman (2017 film), an American crime thriller film starring Al Pacino
- Hangman (play), a 2015 play by Martin McDonagh
- Hangman (DC Comics), an enemy of Batman
- Hangman (Marvel Comics), the name of two fictional characters in the Marvel Universe
- The Hangman, originally a hero, later a villain in Red Circle Comics publications
- "The Hangman" (poem), a children’s poem by Maurice Ogden, also a 1964 animated short based on the poem
- Hangman (novel), a novel by Michael Slade
- "The Maid Freed from the Gallows", a folk song sometimes given the title "Hangman"
- "Hangman", an unreleased song by English rock band Queen
- "Hangman", a song by Krokus from Hellraiser
- The Hangman (roller coaster), a roller coaster located at the now-defunct Opryland USA theme park in Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Hangman (video game), a game for the Atari 2600 based on the guessing game
- Hangman cliffs, on the north coast of Devon, England
- Hangman Island, in Boston Harbor, Massachusetts, United States
- Hangman Creek, a variant name for Latah Creek, in Washington and Idaho, United States
- "The Hangman", nickname of Reinhard Heydrich (1904–1942), German Nazi, one of the main architects of the Holocaust
- "Hangman Hawley", nickname of Henry Hawley (c. 1679–1759), British Army lieutenant general
- Hangman Hughes (born 1974), ring name of Canadian professional wrestler Mike Hughes
- "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers, ring name of American professional wrestler Robert F. Jeaudoin (1948–2012)
- "Hangman Page", one of the ring names used by professional wrestler Adam Page
- All pages beginning with "Hangman"
- Hangmen (disambiguation)
- The Hanged Man (disambiguation)
- Hanging tree (disambiguation)
- Hang (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hangman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.