The Happiness Cage
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|The Happiness Cage|
|Directed by||Bernard Girard|
|Written by||Dennis Reardon
|Distributed by||Cinerama Releasing Corporation|
The Happiness Cage is a 1972 American science fiction film directed by Bernard Girard. The film stars Christopher Walken in his first starring role and Joss Ackland. The film was also known as The Mind Snatchers.
Dr. Frederick (Joss Ackland) is trying to find a way to ease the aggressive nature of soldiers by developing a microchip to access the pleasure centers of their brains.
- Christopher Walken as Pvt. James H. Reese
- Joss Ackland as Dr. Frederick
- Ralph Meeker as The Major
- Ronny Cox as Sgt. Boford Miles
- Marco St. John as Lawrence Shannon
- Bette Henritze as Anna Kraus
- Susan Travers as Nurse Schroeder
- Birthe Neumann as Lisa
- Claus Nissen as Army Psychiatrist
- "The Happiness Cage". American Film Institute. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
|This science fiction film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|