The Harvest (audio drama)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Dan Abnett|
|Directed by||Gary Russell|
|Produced by||Gary Russell
|Executive producer(s)||Jacqueline Rayner|
|Length||1 hr 57 mins|
|Release date||June 2004|
The Harvest is a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It introduces new companion Hex. It was retroactively made the final part of a trilogy with The Reaping and The Gathering, with all three sporting similar designs for their covers.
2021. Thomas Hector Schofield (or "Hex" as he prefers to be called) is a nurse at St Gart's Hospital, where things are getting a little strange. The new hire, an attractive girl who insists on being called "McShane", is asking too many questions, and unexplained deaths are happening. What exactly is the mysterious C-Programme… and why does McShane seem to be living in a police box in Totter's Lane?
- The Doctor — Sylvester McCoy
- Ace — Sophie Aldred
- Hex — Philip Olivier
- Subject One — William Boyde
- Doctor Stephen Farrer — Richard Derrington
- XSO David Garnier — David Warwick
- Doctor Mark Mathias — Paul Lacoux
- System — Janie Booth
- Polk — Mark Donovan
- The discovery that The Doctor makes about Hex while reading through the hospital files is revealed in Thicker than Water.
- The technology that is spirited away at the end of the linked story The Gathering subsequently appears in this (chronologically earlier story). This includes System being voiced by the same actress.
- Hex finally returns to St Gart's a few years later in Project: Destiny.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|