The Hawk Flies High is a 1957 album by jazz tenor saxophonist Coleman Hawkins. Apart from Barry Galbraith and Jo Jones on guitar and drums, the line-up of his accompanying sextet had a bebop background, namely J.J. Johnson on trombone, Idrees Sulieman on trumpet, pianist Hank Jones, and Oscar Pettiford on bass.
- Chant (Hank Jones) - 5:08
- Juicy Fruit (Idrees Sulieman) - 11:16
- Think Deep (William O. Smith) -3:24
- Laura (David Raksin, Johnny Mercer) -4:34
- Blue Lights (Gigi Gryce) -5:44
- Sancticity (Hawkins) -9:10
- ^ Swenson, J. (Editor) (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. p. 98. ISBN 0-394-72643-X.